Wednesday, May 16, 2012

7 freaking 30 in the morning!

Does the fact that I'm used to getting up at noon make me lazy? Or just lucky? Because I do online school, and I finished a couple courses early, so I usually get my day's course work done in the afternoon and I stay in bed until I feel like getting up...which is at usually about noon every day. And now I got up at a "normal" time - about 7:30 am - and by the time noon comes around, I feel like it's 4 pm because my inner clock is so messed up...
Does that make me lazy? It does, doesn't it? Yeah, it does, I know, I'm a lazy person who doesn't do any work in the day and I'm a spoiled brat - fine, fine. I'm not a morning person. I will not use my voice box until after at least 9 am. It's a crime to make any noise besides groaning before 9 am for me, so I usually come off as grumpy in the morning - beware. Anyway, I thought it should be world news that I got up at an Earthly time this morning, and I guess some people might find this news extraordinary...
I am such a teenager. But in my defense, teenagers need more sleep than anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment