Sunday, May 13, 2012

Introducing...well, THIS

Oh joy of joys! Another blog! I have two now, but due to an act of idiocy on my part, they are not on the same account so I've decided to come to a new start. Besides, I feel like a different person after all of the changes that have been happening. Fun, fun! Or not. But anyways, this is my introductory first post that I feel the need to do to get into the "mood"...whatever that mood is. There isn't really a mood. I blog almost regularly for a bit and then I stop - that's probably what's going to happen here again, but hey! I'll try this anyways! So welcome behind the scenes of a freak who's living the fictional! So no, I don't actually live a fictional life, but I write fiction novels as a hobby...writing is my passion, sue me (Don't actually sue me, please, I don't want to offend you in any way so you shouldn't sue me because you have no reason to, and besides, I don't actually have any money...at all...so it would be a stupid idea). But anyway, this is my blog. If you're reading it, I'm lucky, if you're bored out of your shorts...well, find some with a tighter elastic so that they stay on next time, or just wear a belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment